Gloria Medical-Grade Wadding
Fields of application
- Absorbent and padding material
- for local application of medications or for disinfection in medical, personal hygiene, and home settings
- for skin care and cleansing
- for daily hygiene
- made from 100% cotton
- Class I medical device
- Medical-grade wadding that complies with European Pharmacopoeia specifications
- zigzag-folded wadding for easy removal
- environmentally friendly – produced without chlorine bleach
Rauscher Gloria medical-grade wadding is made from 100% cotton and is designed for use as medical wadding wool in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia. It is used to absorb liquids and as a padding material. This product is produced without chlorine bleach to protect the environment. Because it is packed in a zigzag fold, it is very easy to remove the desired amount of Gloria medical-grade wadding from the package.
The physical and chemical properties of the medical-grade wadding make it ideal for use as an absorbent or padding material. It can therefore also be used for local application of medications or for disinfection purposes in medical settings, for hygiene purposes and for home use by medical professionals and others to treat other people or themselves. This medical-grade wadding is not suitable for contact with open wounds.
The Gloria medical-grade wadding is a Class I medical device as defined in the Medical Device Directive (EU) no. 93/42/EEC and the Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and comes in a 100 g pack.