Who we are
Rauscher develops, produces and markets products worldwide.
Rauscher Consumer Products GmbH (RCP) is one of Europe’s leading producers of brand-name products and private label solutions for feminine hygiene and cosmetics. RCP is also successfully represented in medicine and personal care with traditional brands and retail goods.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the multinational Lohmann & Rauscher Group, Rauscher benefits from over 170 years of experience and expertise in medical and personal care products. Our customers include some of the most important retailers in the consumer goods sector in Europe and adjacent markets.
Our success is based on our strong customer focus, high quality standards and exceptional opportunity management.
Learn more about Rauscher:
With the values of a family-run business
As a part of the Lohmann & Rauscher group of companies, we embody the values of a family-run business, placing the common company philosophy and culture at the heart of all our decisions. For us, people and caring for their health naturally take centre stage.
Rauscher at a glance
- Brands: Bellawa, Gloria, Raucosan, Rauscher, Senta
- Quality standards: OEKO-TEX, ISO 50001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, IFS HPC and PEFC
- Production sites: Schönau a.d. Triesting (Austria), Slavkov u Brna (Czech Republic), Neuwied (Germany)
- Management: Thomas Menitz, Erich Dosek
- Company: L&R Lohmann & Rauscher Group
- Turnover for the L&R group 2020: > €750 million
- Number of employees for the L&R Group: 5,500
- L&R operates on all continents in the world