Fields of application
- for daily hygiene and skin care
- cotton wool tip made from soft and natural 100% Fairtrade cotton wool
- manufactured without chlorine bleach
- shaft made from rapidly degradable paper
- folding box made from 100% recyclable cardboard
Bellawa fairtrade cotton buds are a high-quality, fair trade product and they are made from natural, soft cotton wool without the use of chlorine bleach. The stick is make from easily degradable paper and the packaging is also made from 100% recycled cardboard. Farming techniques that protect the environment are particular because fairtrade is an ecological promise to the future. They also do everything a conventional cotton swab is expected to do: It is suitable for daily personal hygiene and skin care and is an ideal aid for cosmetics as well.